Hire Agreement & Safety Instructions
Terms and conditions of Hire:
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- Inflatable Equipment will be fully secured to the ground at all times during use as per the manufacturers recommendations.
- Ensure that the area around the unit is completely clear at all times.
- Do not allow anyone on the Equipment during inflation or deflation.
- A responsible Adult (17+) must supervise the inflatable at all times when in use.
- Do not allow Children and Adults on the Inflatable at the same time unless for the sole purpose of assisting a child.
- Please ensure that participants are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately with nothing in their pockets.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- Avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
- No food ,drinks or Chewing gum to be allowed on the inflatable. (To avoid choking and mess).
- All shoes, badges, Spectacles, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed before using the inflatable.
- No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or silly string must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
- No smoking or Barbeques near or within an unsafe distance of the inflatable.
- Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- Always ensure children are not pushing ,colliding ,fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others
- No pets ,toys or sharp instruments are allowed on the Inflatable.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step.
- Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems or any medical condition which could reasonably be aggravated by using the equipment is allowed on the Inflatable.
- Do not allow children around the back of the inflatable unsupervised.
- The inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area or in the event rain , the unit should not be used.
- In the event that the blower stops working ,please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately.
- No person or persons under the influence of alcohol and /or prescribed and /or non prescribed drugs and /or any other intoxicating substance will use or supervise the Equipment.
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off.Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
- Please keep the equipment clean as equipment returned in a dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge
- Please ensure the delivery driver has free and easy access to erect the castle onto a clean flat lawn. (Please be advised that if we arrive and there is insufficient space or the lawn is unsuitable (e.g. sloping or is unclean) full payment still has to be made.
- This unit has an age limit depending on the size. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. (e.g. a 12ft x 12ft bouncy castle is generally considered too small to accommodate teenagers).
DiSCLAIMER- Please note that all persons using this Inflatable do so at their own risk.
The Person/s or Organisation hiring this inflatable equipment will be responsible /liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above .
I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the Equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE